I’m preparing to go to KWHSS in the Debatable Lands (finally! Another kingdom down for me!) Valor was a lot of fun (and Camp Interkingdom Incident really was a blast to hang out with). And, my class and workshop went well, so definitely some good times. (Also, I forgot that I’m not bad as a cook. I’ll take it!)
I still, though, have projects. And I’m realizing that I’m taking on new ones without finishing up the old ones, so I really need to spend some time and dedicate myself to not taking on new ones.
Things still to accomplish.
- Lined Skjoldehamn hood (will definitely have to redo the centre panel. Alas. Am working on remeasuring, cutting out, and sewing the entire thing up. Almost there.)
- Cutting out several Byzantine bone box blanks in preparation for turning into Byzantine box icons.
- Sewing up Byzantine boy garb (PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!)
- Thaddeus’ Achievement of Arms (I need to make a purchase of more perg, as I’m out of new full sheets. I should also probably get some Miniatum, since I’m having gold adhesion issues with the perg. Bleh.)
- Making more casual Byzantine clothing (PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS! Boils down to needing fabric at this point, since I now have an idea of where to go with this.)
- Heraldic banner for my significant other. (purchased canvas and just need to do sewing and layout for this.)
- Secret project scroll #2 (I have words, but I need to figure out art and a few other things.)
- Creating four Byzantine peerage ceremonies (I’m picking through rather slowly. There’s a lot of information. De Ceremoniis is a doorstop of a book!)
Things I’ve gotten accomplished!
- Painting Aed’s shield.
- Secret project scroll #1 (can’t post about it yet – but there will be a post, promise)
- Nobelese Largesse Secret Project (blogged about here)
- Mar’s Quilt block (which has been presented and photos can be found on facebook)
- Written Pelican scroll text for Jaida de Leon
- New Baronial A&S Champions traveling trophy. (who is currently me, but I’m looking forward to handing that one off) I do want to do some clean-up work on this particular piece so that it’s comfortable to wear.
- A whole slew of Facebook frames for at least five kingdoms and one principality.(while not a period art, it is a service and probably something I should post.)
- Baronial preprints. (I’ve honestly lost track of how many I’ve done for the barony. It’s also a blast to work with others on this, too.)
- A bunch of preprints for TRM to use. And the preprint workshop at Valor helped Their Majesties out, too. I may have to hold more of these in the future.
- Baronial roll of arms project. (this is honestly an ongoing project, but it’s fun to see how far it’s come in the years we’ve worked on it.)
- Camp banners for Valor.
- Creating handouts for Valor’s classes.
- Banner for KWHSS.
One thought on “Updates to the project list!”
YOU WERE AN EXCELLENT COOK.
and I used that fuel again to make more s’mores and it’s still not out. It’s magical.